Mittwoch, 3. März 2010

sunset city


es ist glaub ich iwie ein gutes zeichen dass ich keine zeit fuers bloggen hatte.
immer auf achse, immer ne gute zeit. und ich bin an dem punkt angelangt wo ichs schade finde dass ich irgendwann mal geh.
eigentlich ja in 3 monaten.

ich liebs hier.

und in 4 wochen NYc, baby!




It's February and I just want April
To take my hand and pick me up again.
Yeah I'm numb, but it's really not that bad.

Live life 'til you get it wrong.
Take a breath and turn your head.
Oh my god I've gotta get out of this trend.

It's 8:00 in the middle of a last chance,
Can't we just pretend we don't know,
Anything or anyone or anywhere anyway.

It's kinda scary in the dark in the dim light,
Can't I just pretend I don't mind,
Everything or everyone or everywhere anyway.

I've got a lot of life and you've got nothing, nothing.
I've got a lot of life and you swallow the sun.
The moon isn't bright enough.

I spell my name with capital letters,
But I don't talk much 'cause I'm a beginner at this life thing.
Yeah I'm young but that don't mean much here.
If everyone knows that they're gonna grow old,
Then why do we act like why we don't like the past?
If we had the chance we'd do it all over again.
I've spent 21 years
Replacing my old fears for new ones.
I've asked why, how, and where?
More times than I care to remember.
I've got 7 days 'til a new week comes,
And 24 hours to convince myself I'm real,
`Cause today I'm not so sure I even exist.

Sitting by the sinners on a bad day.
Everybody's kiss is contagious.
I'm tired of watching wars on my tv screen.
There's not an easy way to say this.
Nobody likes a winter.
Sitting on the wind while the trees get thinner.
Can't you just pretend you're a good kid?
Can't I just pretend I really give a shit,
even though I don't really know how I want to live?

I promise I'll be a better person this time next year.
This time next year.
(hah ich mag backseat goodbye. rawr.)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower

Über mich