Dienstag, 2. Februar 2010

unkle bob.


By my side
you'll never be
by my side
you'll never be.

Cause I'm fake at the seams
lost in my dreams
and I, I want you to know
that I, I can't let you go.

And you're never coming home again.

I wanted to tell you I'd changed,
I wanted to tell you that things would be different this time

I see you, you see me, differently
You tell me that you love me, but you never wanna see me again.
36 stunden ans bett gefesselt und ans kabelfernsehen gebunden haben bewirkt dass ich grey's anatomy doch tatsaechlich ne chance gegeben hab, nach jahrelangem noergeln, unverstaendniss und fehlender sympathie fuer die charactere.
jetzt ist ploetzlich alles anders.
und der soundtrack ist toll. neue band gefunden die ich mag. und jah iwie hoert sich alles an wie the fray, aber wen juckts.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower

Über mich