Sonntag, 25. April 2010

Oh rainfalls and hard times coming they won't leave me tonight.

It always rained around you
We tried to go inside and it would rain there too
It came pouring through the roof when we traveled underground
Whiskey, water, and tears 'til I thought that we would drown.

We didn't hide from it at all
No, we just let it fall
In the morning she was gone and everything was dry
The city streets were crowded and I felt like I would die


All of these clouds will disappear
Like we were never here
But I swear there was a time I thought that it would never stop
And now I only think about you if it's raining or it's not.


es regnet seid tagen, und ausser irgendwas im haus zu machen gibt es nichts zu tun. wenigstens hab ich aber 6 dvds von der videothek. und die schau ich auch an, mit emma. was ich schon gesehn hab: I love you, man. the good girl, slumdog millionaire, und get well soon. nacher schau ich noch domino und get smart.


die filme bis jetzt waren alle richtig guut, manche hammer, und manche naaja. the good girl war bis auf die szenen in denen jennifer was mit jake hatte schlecht, aber die habens rausgerissen, hah.


und ausserdem bin ich suechtig nach the hills. (auch wenn ich heidi scheisse find, spencer ein arsch ist und ich gern so aussehen wuerde wie whitney, die serie ist einfach guut.)


und ich muss zur abwechslung mal was fuer die schule machen. nach ungf 13 monaten zum ersten mal wieder. :/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower

Über mich