Donnerstag, 21. Januar 2010

set fire to the third bar.



I find the map and draw a straight line
Over rivers, farms, and state lines
The distance from 'A' to where you'd be
It's only finger-lengths that I see.
I hang my coat up in the first bar
There is no peace that I've found so far
The laughter penetrates my silence
As drunken men find flaws in science

Your words in my memory
Are like music to me.

I'm miles from where you are,
I lay down on the cold ground
I, I pray that something picks me up
And sets me down in your warm arms

After I have travelled so far
We'd set the fire to the third bar.
I'm miles from where you are,
I lay down on the cold ground
And I, I pray that something picks me up
and sets me down in your warm arms.

lied von dem neuen film dear john. will ich unbedingt sehn.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Follower

Über mich